A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Salter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Salter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Salter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Salter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Salter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Salter practice?
- Dr. William Salter has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Salter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Wylie, TX.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.