A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Samson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Samson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Samson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Samson practice?
- Dr. William Samson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Samson practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.