A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Samuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Samuel, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Samuel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Smith Samuel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Samuel practice?
- Dr. William Samuel has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Samuel practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA.
See Escondido Neurologists and Escondido Physiatrists.