A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sandoval is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Sandoval has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sandoval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Sandoval practice?
- Dr. William Sandoval has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Sandoval practices Family Medicine near Bensenville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and West Chicago, IL.
See Bensenville Primary Care Doctors.