A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sandy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sandy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandy graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sandy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan County Health System
- Phelps Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Max Sandy MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Sandy practice?
- Dr. William Sandy has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sandy practices Internal Medicine near Holdrege, NE.
See Holdrege Internists.