Dr. William Andrew Sanko MD is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sanko is Excellent. Dr. Sanko has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sanko, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Knee Osteoarthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanko graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sanko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Institute for Orthopedic Surgery
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Sanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Sanko practice?
Dr. William Sanko practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellefontaine, OH and Ottawa, OH.
See Lima Orthopedic Surgeons and Lima Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Sanko, Dr. Billy Sanko, Dr. Guillermo Sanko