A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sanko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sanko, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanko graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Sanko has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Institute For Orthopedic Surgery
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Sanko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Sanko practice?
- Dr. William Sanko has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Sanko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Van Wert, OH and Bluffton, OH.
See Lima Surgeons.