Hip surgery show details Hip surgery
by William Balling on Mar 29th, 2011

Great bedside manner. Was willing to talk to me and explain my situation. Other Docters treated me as if I was on an assembly line and they could not wait to get to the next patient. Dr Sanko took the time I needed.

Hopefully Hasn't Changed show details Hopefully Hasn't Changed
by Leslie N. on May 4th, 2010

I had Dr. Sanko a long time ago, in 1998. I was eight years old and broke my left elbow badly. My first impression of Dr. Sanko was when I had my appointment two days after being at the ER, sick on the codeine they prescribed. He was not pleased with their handling of my case and his anger on my behalf solidified my mother's good opinion of him. He was gentle and thoughtful to me and performed two surgeries: one to put pins in my elbow and another to remove the pins. He was an excellent doctor. I'm a very active person, with 100% usage of my elbow, and am qualified to enter Air Force BMT because of the excellent treatment that helped me regain full use. I recommend him to anyone who needs his services, although it's difficult to get an appointment sometimes because he's a popular doctor.

Feb 20th, 2009

He is so amazingingly hot I was having orgasms prior to anesthesia.