A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Santangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Santangelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santangelo graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Santangelo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Santangelo MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Santangelo practice?
- Dr. William Santangelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Santangelo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.