Learn more about Dr. William Santangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Santangelo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santangelo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Santangelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Santangelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Santangelo graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Santangelo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Santangelo MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Santangelo practice?
- Dr. William Santangelo has 1 office location.
Dr. William Santangelo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.