A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Santis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Santis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Santis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Santis graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Santis MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Santis practice?
- Dr. William Santis has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Santis practices Urology near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, NH and Plymouth, NH.
See Concord Urologists.