A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sargeant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sargeant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargeant graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sargeant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Osgood Sargeant DO and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William O. Sargeant practice?
- Dr. William Sargeant has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sargeant practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.