A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sargeant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sargeant is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sargeant
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sargeant Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargeant graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sargeant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William O Sargeant DO and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William O. Sargeant practice?
- Dr. William Sargeant has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sargeant practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.