Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Satterfield
Dr. William Satterfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Satterfield is affiliated with Novant Health Medical Park Hospital, Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center and Forsyth Medical Center. Dr. Satterfield has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Satterfield has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Satterfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Richard Okeeffe Jr
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi31
Dr. David Howe
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi19
Dr. Michael Lauffenburger
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi22