Analyst show details Analyst
by Shirley Burris on Apr 17th, 2014

Dr Satterfield is the greatest, I'm so thankful for him, he told me the options and guided me in making the best decision for me. He operated on my right shoulder and then made me feel confidence in my road to recovery. He will be my doctor when I have the left shoulder done which will be in the near future. Wonderful doctor and I love his staff. They took very good care of me and I highly recommend Dr Satterfield.

by Shirley Burris on Nov 19th, 2013

Dr Satterfield is very special. He is caring and a great surgeon. I felt like he was there for me. His staff is very helpful and takes you seriously when you ask for help. Promp and accurate. Thank you Dr. Satterfield. Recovery from Shoulder Surgery is very hard but my doctor gave me encouragement and confidence that I truly needed.

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Luis G. on Jun 27th, 2013

In 2004/2005, I bounced around from doctor to doctor about a chronic knee pain I had. They just proscribed me medication and word of advice (R.I.C.E.). Being in the Military and a serious runner, this was something that was affecting my job performance and the ability to do everyday tasks. A colleague had referral me to Dr. Satterfield. After a couple of visits and a MRI, he diagnosed that I had torn the meniscus. Surgery to repair the meniscus was conducted and very successful. After 8 years, mobility is painless and ability to run distance is as if I never had the surgery. After knowing others with the same surgery, I have to say that Dr. Satterfield have outperformed many other doctors out there! I would highly recommend Dr. Satterfield to anyone. Luis E. G.

Awesome Surgeon! show details Awesome Surgeon!
Oct 22nd, 2012

Thank you for putting my arm back together.

Sep 24th, 2012

Excellent doctor, I did wonderfully with my shoulder after surgery. He makes dealing with a large office much easier and is well worth waiting for.

ITS ALL ABOUT $ show details ITS ALL ABOUT $
Dec 31st, 2011

I had knee surgery, few months ago..Dr. Satterfield done a great job. I am a blue collar wker. My money is tight. I do the best I can..I had to pay for my MRI and a partial payment, before these people would touch me...The only reason I had the surgery, was because, It got to where I couldn't walk..Few months later. I strained my back, My family Dr. called to make an appointment..These people would not see me, because, I was still paying on my knee surgery..So you know, what I say to this...It's sad..People told me, they were about $ and that is the TRUTH..I hope they never have any aches or pains...thought you all would like to know....