Dr. William Satterfield MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Winston Salem, NC

3.9

January 9th, 2017
Excellent doctor!
Dr Satterfield took amazing care of my daughter, he was thoughtful, thorough and personable. We trust him implicitly.

December 30th, 2016
Wish all doctors were like Dr Satterfield
Saw Dr Satterfield for a knee injury. He took time to explain what needed to be done and personally called me with the results of an MRI at 8pm. He found I had a torn meniscus and repaired it. I've had zero pain and I'm back to my normal routine. Would highly recommend him!

September 2nd, 2015
Disinterested and impatient doctor
This doctor didn't seem to want to be there seeing patients. Dismissive attitude. Would not let me try to explain how I was injured and what my questions were. He performed practically no physical examination, and acted like I was wasting his time. This was a second opinion I sought because I was hoping for a clearer diagnosis of the cause of some joint pain. I left knowing less about it than I did before I went in. He contradicted every single thing the other OrthoCarolina doctor had said, and even contradicted the findings from an MRI of the injured area. I now have zero confidence in anything I've been told at OrthoCarolina, and don't know what is actually wrong with the joint or what needs to be done to treat it.

April 17th, 2014
Analyst
Dr Satterfield is the greatest, I'm so thankful for him, he told me the options and guided me in making the best decision for me. He operated on my right shoulder and then made me feel confidence in my road to recovery. He will be my doctor when I have the left shoulder done which will be in the near future. Wonderful doctor and I love his staff. They took very good care of me and I highly recommend Dr Satterfield.

November 19th, 2013
Dr Satterfield is very special. He is caring and a great surgeon. I felt like he was there for me. His staff is very helpful and takes you seriously when you ask for help. Promp and accurate. Thank you Dr. Satterfield. Recovery from Shoulder Surgery is very hard but my doctor gave me encouragement and confidence that I truly needed.

October 22nd, 2012
Awesome Surgeon!
Thank you for putting my arm back together.

September 24th, 2012
Excellent doctor, I did wonderfully with my shoulder after surgery. He makes dealing with a large office much easier and is well worth waiting for.

December 31st, 2011
ITS ALL ABOUT $
I had knee surgery, few months ago..Dr. Satterfield done a great job. I am a blue collar wker. My money is tight. I do the best I can..I had to pay for my MRI and a partial payment, before these people would touch me...The only reason I had the surgery, was because, It got to where I couldn't walk..Few months later. I strained my back, My family Dr. called to make an appointment..These people would not see me, because, I was still paying on my knee surgery..So you know, what I say to this...It's sad..People told me, they were about $ and that is the TRUTH..I hope they never have any aches or pains...thought you all would like to know....