inactive

Overall Review

no change

July 31st, 2016
Leader in his field
Dr. Sauer is clearly a leader in his field and I had the utmost confidence in him when I first spoke with him. He made me feel at ease with the catheter ablation procedure that I needed. I was ablated last year and have not had any recurrence of my PVCs.

July 9th, 2012
Paul Brick
Dr. Sauer recently performed three heartprocedures on me. I can't say enough good things about this kind, caring, veryprofessional doctor. He is a prince, Iam so thankful he was my doctor, I am also sure he saved my life by performingthe heart procedure.Dr. Sauer, you are the greatest. !!!!!!!!!!

November 17th, 2011
Caring Physician
It is very rare to find a caring physician like Dr. Sauer. He went out of his way to make sure that I was comfortable with the reasons why he would recommend the heart ablation. I am very glad to have found him.

August 3rd, 2011
Outstanding Experience
Dr. Sauer was able to explain some very complex physiology without the use of medical jargon. He was focused and took the time to answer all of my questions. My procedure (an ablation) was quick and painless and now I am able to exercise again without the limitations of my arrhythmia. Thank you Dr. Sauer!

June 1st, 2011
Atrial Fibrillation Cured
Dr. Sauer cured my atrial fibrillation. I had atrial fibrillation for 10 years and was told that this condition was incurable. I underwent catheter ablation and have been in sinus rhythm since. I can't thank Dr. Sauer enough for improving my life. His expertise is second to none.

May 23rd, 2011
Dr. Sauer has helped me so much
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Sauer. He has helped so much and has allowed me to live my life again. Thank you.

November 15th, 2010
Dr. Sauer was extremely helpful and was able to take care of a very difficult arrhythmia. I only wish that I was able to find him earlier. After several EPs were unable to take care of my arrhythmia, Dr. Sauer was able to take the time to explain exactly what was happening with me. He gave me a new lease on life and I am forever grateful to him and his top-notch team. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sauer to anyone with a heart rhythm problem -- He will fix it.

October 2nd, 2010
Highly recommend
After seeing a sub-standard electrophysiologist in another state, I was thrilled with Dr. Sauer's expertise. He is kind, listens well, is respectful and knows his clinical cardiology. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.