A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sause is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sause
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sause Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sause, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sause graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sause has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Sause MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Sause practice?
- Dr. William Sause has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sause practices Therapeutic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.