A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sause is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sause, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sause graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sause has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sause accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Sause practice?
Dr. William Sause practices Therapeutic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.