Learn more about Dr. William Sause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sause is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sause
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sause Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sause, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sause graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sause has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Sause MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Sause practice?
- Dr. William Sause has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sause practices Therapeutic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.