A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Saxbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxbe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxbe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Saxbe, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxbe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Saxbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- United Shockwave Therapy Llc
- Williamstown Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Saxbe MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Saxbe practice?
- Dr. William Saxbe has 1 office location.
Dr. William Saxbe practices Surgery near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Surgeons.