A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Saxbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Saxbe, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxbe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Saxbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- United Shockwave Therapy Llc
- Williamstown Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Saxbe MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Saxbe practice?
- Dr. William Saxbe has 1 office location.
Dr. William Saxbe practices Surgery near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Surgeons.