A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Saxbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Saxbe, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxbe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Saxbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- United Shockwave Therapy Llc
- Williamstown Medical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saxbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Saxbe practice?
Dr. William Saxbe practices Surgery near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Surgeons.