A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Scalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Scalf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Scalf, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalf graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Scalf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Avery Scalf MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Scalf practice?
- Dr. William Scalf has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Scalf practices Otolaryngology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.