Dr. William Scalf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Scalf?

August 19th, 2015

Great doctor. I am a professional singer. I reached a point where I could sing 2 songs at best. I saw the 'ENT guy to the Stars'! Sad prognosis: I would never sing again, my 'tongue would turn black...and grow hair'. Dr., Scalf had me singing my usual 30-40 song per night regimen. Throat was too dry. His treatment was spot on - I was singing in two weeks. Later, he performed surgery on my vocal cords to remove scar tissue from spending 10+ years sing in bad environments. Result was like new. I had to learn how to sing again and the end result was just marvelous. Wonderful 'bedside manner'. Good guy all around. Operated on my wife as well. Sad he is no longer practicing. Thanks, obamacare.

June 16th, 2011

Excellent doctor and staff. Went out of their way to do everything possible to help with patients multiple ear problems. Be ready to work hard and do exactly what the doctor says to get better quickly. If you have a ear, nose or throat problem this doctor will be able to help you.

June 8th, 2017

December 7th, 2015

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.