A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Scarlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Scarlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarlett graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scarlett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lowden Scarlett DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Scarlett practice?
- Dr. William Scarlett has 1 office location.
Dr. William Scarlett practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bensalem, PA.
See Bensalem Surgeons.