Overall Review

June 1st, 2016
Wait... I changed my mind!
Actually was not planning on going to him, was going through th motions. After seeing radiation oncologist I decided I needed to go back to Scarlett. Called the office, said I didn't listen to a word he said cause it was not part of the plan, he himself told me to come back and we would go over plan again! Incredible Doctor, man and human being!

April 4th, 2016
I cannot say enough.....
There are not enough adjectives in my vocabulary to due justice to Dr. Scarlett. To say he is professional, compassionate, warm and funny would just be scratching the surface. From our first appointment, to now being 10 days post-op, each experience has been a pleasure. I have already recommended him to two friends. I cannot thank him enough for making me feel normal again.

March 23rd, 2016
Highly Recommended Personable Doctor
Words cannot express how thankful I am for having to gone to William Scarlett for my breast augmentation. From my consultation to the post 3 month checkup, he was nothing but helpful and personable. His work speaks for himself. He made me feel very comfortable and I look at the work he's done everyday and am beyond pleased. I would and have recommended him to friends!

March 8th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Scarlett and his staff to anyone! They are wonderful caring people!!!!!!

January 29th, 2016
Not as wonderful as he thinks he is
I was very disappointed in my whole experience with Dr. Scarlett. After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, my healing process was longer than 4 and 1/2 months after the surgery( implants were inserted during my double mastectomy). I could not start any treatments until after I had healed, according to my Oncologist. My incisions were the size of silver dollars and would not heal. My Oncologist was not satisfied in the way I was healing, despite Dr. Scarlett opinion that I was healing effectively and kept telling me to apply Neosporin cream and keep it covered. He took the payment from the insurance company, then his staff hounded me for the rest of the money until we paid it off. I need to seek the help from another plastic surgeon to get rid of all of the scarring.

April 20th, 2015
Absolutely the BEST!!!
I highly recommend Dr. Scarlett. He is one of the most kind, considerate, talented physicians out there. I am so happy with the outcomes from my surgery. He is the best!!!

September 10th, 2012
Knowledgable, caring, available
Dr. Scarlett is an excellent doctor. He is also a very caring and empathetic man. He listens to what his patients and trys to answer their questions and leave them feeling that they are in good hands. It's rare to meet a doctor who cares for his patients as Dr. Scarlett does. He is a fine doctor and a fine person.

May 7th, 2012
What a wonderful doctor
I had a reduction done by Doctor Scarlett. He was wonderful! He even called me the night of my surgery and over the weekend to see how I was doing. I've recommended him and a friend has even gone to him. What a wonderful experience!!!! I am so happy with the results!

April 15th, 2011
Professional, Kind and Caring

February 10th, 2011
Dr. Scarlett seemed very knowledable. He answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable in my choice for him to perform my breast reduction. Everything seemed to be fine until after the surgery, I wasn't healing. I had open sores that wouldn't heal and I was going back to his office at least once a week because everything he told me to do and everything he gave me didn't work and he just kept telling me that I wasn't healing because I was alergic to the stitches. I was in excrutiating pain from the sores and they just kept getting bigger and oozing more. Finally after 3 months of him not diagnosing me, I went to the emergency room where I was admitted for 7 days with MRSA and they had to give me IV antibiotics to rid my body of the infection. They said if I had waited any longer it would have spread further into my body and I would have died. Now I have incredible scarring from it and event he areas that weren't affected from the MRSA have terrible scarring.

July 14th, 2010
Botox
Have been receiving Botox injections for over 5 years now. Have never had a problem and was always thrilled with the results. Went to do Dr. Scarlett ...

September 10th, 2009
Most caring and compassionate physician
Dr Scarlett is a very talented Plastic Surgeon. I'm very impressed with his bedside manner. You never feel rushed and he is very thorough in his explanations/ intructions. He is Always available to answer a question or just talk about something you may have a concern about. His gentle ways are comforting when you are making important decisions regarding surgery. He is a special person, more physicians should be like him.