Learn more about Dr. H Schaaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Schaaf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaaf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Schaaf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaaf graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schaaf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H William Schaaf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H W. Schaaf practice?
- Dr. H Schaaf has 3 office locations.
Dr. H Schaaf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.