Surgical Specialist

Phoenixville Orthopedic
400 Main St
Phoenixville, PA 19460
800-321-9999
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Jeff C on Sep 24th, 2014

Dr. Schaaf is an excellent physician and surgeon. I have had two surgeries from him, both of which were very successful at treating my hereditary condition. The follow-up from him is excellent as well, between visits in rehab and a spontaneous meeting at a local Deli, Dr. Schaaf showed true concern for my progress and healing. I would recommend Dr. Schaaf to anyone.

|  unsatisfied  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

Could not perform my surgery on my shoulder....under quilified for his medical history....if your a specialist in shoulder injurys like dr. Schaaf you should know everything about what to do to fix and perform surgery on shoulder...like I said under qualified for his history....would not recommend rothmine institute or this doctor.

|  pec tear  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

Dr. Williams shaaf couldnt even fix a pec tear....he couldnt see the mri so he wanted to schedule me for surgery right away...after he finally reviewed the mri he said there was nothing to do....the tear was in the muscle and it was non fixable.....just got surgery from a doc in new york. Doing good right now....I would not recommend dr. Shaaf because of his false experience.

|  show details
May 3rd, 2011

This is one Doc that goes above and beyond for his patients!