A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schade graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance