Learn more about Dr. William Schade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schade graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schade has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Schade practice?
Dr. William Schade practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.