A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schade graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schade has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Schade MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Schade practice?
- Dr. William Schade has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Schade practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.