Learn more about Dr. William Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schechter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schechter, MD, MS is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schechter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Schechter MD and MS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Schechter practice?
- Dr. William Schechter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schechter practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists, New York Pain Management Doctors, New York Pediatricians, and New York Critical Care Practitioners.