A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schechter, MD, MS is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schechter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia Unv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Schechter MD and MS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Schechter practice?
- Dr. William Schechter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schechter practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists, New York Pediatricians, New York Pain Management Doctors, and New York Critical Care Practitioners.