Learn more about Dr. William Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schell
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Schell MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Schell practice?
- Dr. William Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schell practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Sports Medicine Doctors.