Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wiiliam Schell
Dr. Wiiliam Schell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Schell is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Schell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wiiliam Schell has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Wiiliam Schell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. David Coven
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Paul Pascual
New York, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Trajko Bojadzievski
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi11