Learn more about Dr. William Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schell
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Schell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Schell practice?
- Dr. William Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schell practices Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Sports Medicine Doctors.