Learn more about Dr. William Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Schell MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Schell practice?
- Dr. William Schell has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Schell practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.