Learn more about Dr. William Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schell
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Schell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Schell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Schell practice?
- Dr. William Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schell practices Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Sports Medicine Doctors.