A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Schell MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Schell practice?
- Dr. William Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schell practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Sports Medicine Doctors.