A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schelman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schelman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schelman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schelman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Schelman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Schelman practice?
- Dr. William Schelman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schelman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Oncologists.