A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schelman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schelman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Schelman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Schelman practice?
- Dr. William Schelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Schelman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Reedsburg, WI and Verona, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Oncologists.