A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schermer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schermer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schermer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schermer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Schermer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Bristol Reg Medctr, Bristol, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Schermer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Schermer practice?
- Dr. William Schermer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schermer practices Dermatology near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Dermatologists.