A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schetman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schetman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schetman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schetman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schetman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Schetman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Schetman practice?
- Dr. William Schetman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schetman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Geriatric Doctors, and Wynnewood Family Physicians.