Dr. William Schiff MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Fresno, CA

3.6

May 22nd, 2015
the best human and urologist
Dr. Schiff is caring, kind, compassionate and I'm so happy to have his care. He takes time to ask how I'm doing,not just regarding urology, but the whole me. He listens and always treats accordingly. And he has a perfect sense of humor!

February 7th, 2014
Horrible office staff
The medical side of the office is professional and good. The office staff is terrible and would not recommend this office because of it. Reasons; -poor communication-does not communicate with patient -poor insurance communication to patient -once areas of improvement have been identified, office manager will not contact you, despite multiple phone calls,emails, and in person visits -does not fill out paperwork correctly. -charges $40 for first page and $20 for each additional page for leave paperwork (that is done incorrectly). We are looking for another physician.

June 19th, 2012
Highly Recommend Dr. Schiff
Dr. Schiff is an excellent Urologist/Doctor. He has great attitude and sense of humor. He truly cares about his patients.

March 8th, 2012
Helpful and compassionate
My husband and I have been treating with Dr. Schiff for about 10 years now. My husband for BPH and me for kidney stones. I truly love this doctor. He's always helpful, takes time with us and we've been extremely happy with the care we receive. I recommend Dr. Schiff if you want great care.

November 17th, 2011
I am DISGUSTED!!!!!
I have been a patient with Dr. Schiff for over a year and a half and after my appt. today, I am DISGUSTED. He could not remember any of my medical history and then he proceeded to tell me that he did not have time to fill out a short form regarding my current medical condition that was requested by me Disability attorney. Dr. Schiff proceeded to tell me that i would have to pay $200 to have the form filled out. He also explained that the medical procedure that he has had performed on me for over a year and a half could have long term adverse health effects. Mind you he tells me this today after i have received at least 20 or more of these so called 'remedies.' He cant ever answer my questions in lay mans terms and he hasn't actually helped my condition in the least. I have had to have my primary physician and my OBGYN help to reduce my pain which is what Dr. Schiff supposedly specializes in "urology". Based on my experiences, I believe Dr. Schiff is all about money and he is very narcissistic in his approach. I will never go back to his office again and i would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Oh, and good luck ever trying to have your medical records faxed from his office to another one of your doctors because he refuses to do so even though he is required to by law.

April 30th, 2011
Gold-Standard Urologist
After 4 months of searching for the best urologist to treat BPH, luckily I found Dr. Schiff! Experienced, professional, accurate and caring. There is something very special about this doctor. I am grateful for his care. The diagnosis was accurate, the care was wonderful, the surgery excellent! Thank you Dr. Schiff.

July 1st, 2010
He saved our marriage!!!
Coming to Dr. Schiff was the best choice for me and my husband. Just when we thought there was no hope, we were given a last chance. Dr.Schiff's expertise in sex problems were the beginning steps for our healthier sex life. We are enjoying ourselves again and we owe it all to him...

May 18th, 2010
I was with Dr Schiff for over 15 years, and have put up with long waits, cancelled appontments etc...the one time that i needed to cancel due to an emergency at work (same day of appointment) i was charged 40$...andthe office did not return calls or let me speak with him...i will move my records to another physician

April 23rd, 2010
Malpractice waiting to happen
this is the least compassionate, driven by money, and not caring doctor I have ever encountered. He has a smug attitude and does not seem to really care about his patients. If you have an alternative, go elsewhere.

October 28th, 2009
spends little time with patients. does not answer your questions. money is his drive. orders tests and does unecessary procedures. has no memorey of his patients no matter how many times he has seen them. staff is uncaring and cold just like the boss.