Urologists
7014 N Whitney Ave
Suite A
Fresno, CA 93720
559-321-2800
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible office staff  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2014

The medical side of the office is professional and good. The office staff is terrible and would not recommend this office because of it. Reasons; -poor communication-does not communicate with patient -poor insurance communication to patient -once areas of improvement have been identified, office manager will not contact you, despite multiple phone calls,emails, and in person visits -does not fill out paperwork correctly. -charges $40 for first page and $20 for each additional page for leave paperwork (that is done incorrectly). We are looking for another physician.

|  Highly Recommend Dr. Schiff  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Schiff is an excellent Urologist/Doctor. He has great attitude and sense of humor. He truly cares about his patients.

|  Helpful and compassionate  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

My husband and I have been treating with Dr. Schiff for about 10 years now. My husband for BPH and me for kidney stones. I truly love this doctor. He's always helpful, takes time with us and we've been extremely happy with the care we receive. I recommend Dr. Schiff if you want great care.

|  I am DISGUSTED!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr. Schiff for over a year and a half and after my appt. today, I am DISGUSTED. He could not remember any of my medical history and then he proceeded to tell me that he did not have time to fill out a short form regarding my current medical condition that was requested by me Disability attorney. Dr. Schiff proceeded to tell me that i would have to pay $200 to have the form filled out. He also explained that the medical procedure that he has had performed on me for over a year and a half could have long term adverse health effects. Mind you he tells me this today after i have received at least 20 or more of these so called 'remedies.' He cant ever answer my questions in lay mans terms and he hasn't actually helped my condition in the least. I have had to have my primary physician and my OBGYN help to reduce my pain which is what Dr. Schiff supposedly specializes in "urology". Based on my experiences, I believe Dr. Schiff is all about money and he is very narcissistic in his approach. I will never go back to his office again and i would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Oh, and good luck ever trying to have your medical records faxed from his office to another one of your doctors because he refuses to do so even though he is required to by law.

|  Gold-Standard Urologist  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

After 4 months of searching for the best urologist to treat BPH, luckily I found Dr. Schiff! Experienced, professional, accurate and caring. There is something very special about this doctor. I am grateful for his care. The diagnosis was accurate, the care was wonderful, the surgery excellent! Thank you Dr. Schiff.

|  He saved our marriage!!!  |  show details
by Forever love, on Jul 1st, 2010

Coming to Dr. Schiff was the best choice for me and my husband. Just when we thought there was no hope, we were given a last chance. Dr.Schiff's expertise in sex problems were the beginning steps for our healthier sex life. We are enjoying ourselves again and we owe it all to him...

|  show details
May 18th, 2010

I was with Dr Schiff for over 15 years, and have put up with long waits, cancelled appontments etc...the one time that i needed to cancel due to an emergency at work (same day of appointment) i was charged 40$...andthe office did not return calls or let me speak with him...i will move my records to another physician

|  Malpractice waiting to happen  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2010

this is the least compassionate, driven by money, and not caring doctor I have ever encountered. He has a smug attitude and does not seem to really care about his patients. If you have an alternative, go elsewhere.

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

spends little time with patients. does not answer your questions. money is his drive. orders tests and does unecessary procedures. has no memorey of his patients no matter how many times he has seen them. staff is uncaring and cold just like the boss.

|  Very nice enviroment  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 5th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had a procedure done by Dr. Schiff and was fairly please with the overall experience. Because of the nature of the procedure, it was a lit...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com