A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Shain Schley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Schley practice?
- Dr. William Schley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schley practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.