A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Shain Schley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Schley practice?
- Dr. William Schley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schley practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.