Dr. William Schlotterer DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 18th, 2013
patient
This doctor is compassionate and has helped vastly in evaluating my list of medications and modified them to better suit my needs and overall health. I see a variety of specialists and he ensures my meds and treatments all flow together. He checks all my pill bottles and makes certain no interactions. My visits are routine and he is prompt and caring and his receptionist is professional and a delight to work with.

February 3rd, 2013
Much better than my old G.P.
After spending weeks with health problems and then practically being thrown out of my old G.P.'s office when I tried to get my questions answered (and being told that I need to see a psychiatrist), I looked up Dr. Schlotterer again. He was my doctor for 30 years an I never should have left him. He listened to my complaints, took a full history, did a comprehensive examination, and only then did he make a plan for my care. He was caring, compassionate, and treated me as a friend as well as a patient. He's human, just like the rest of us. But I trust him with my and my family's care, and I have several serious medical conditions. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. William Schlotterer as a family doctor.

January 23rd, 2012
good doc.
i have been going to dr.will for five yrs.now, i feel like he is a friend.he listens, only one time misdiagnosed,but, i think it was my fault i didn;t give him all my symtoms. always makes me feel comfortable, i think he is a hero...for taking on aids patients when no one else would, he has made some mistakes in his life because he is human. i wouldn't want to think of getting another doc.

June 29th, 2010
Fraud Doctor
This doctor could care less about his patients. All he cares about is money. He was my doctor almost a year and never examined me once when I complained about symptoms I was having. He's been in trouble in the past for over billing insurance companies and over prescribing medication. My friend used to go to him until he tried to grope her. He spends five minutes with you and gives you whatever you want. He's a horrible man. He ruins people's lives. I don't know how he sleeps at night. He's a drug dealer with a D.O. he gets you hooked on medication so you keep coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if he was in jail soon.

April 4th, 2010
Renewed my Faith in Doctors
This doctor treated my dearest friend who had AIDS. This was in the early 90's when eneryone was afraid of people with AIDS. I am an RN and have little faith in many doctors but this was the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He treated his AIDS patients like they were family and was not afraid to show the rest of the medical community that they had nothing to fear from these patients. We need more doctors in the world like Dr. Will.