A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schmalz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schmalz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmalz
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmalz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmalz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schmalz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Bloomgton Hospital
- Monroe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Schmalz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Schmalz practice?
- Dr. William Schmalz has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Schmalz practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Family Physicians and Bloomington Internists.