A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schmalz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schmalz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmalz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schmalz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Bloomgton Hospital
- Monroe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Schmalz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Schmalz practice?
- Dr. William Schmalz has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Schmalz practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors and Bloomington Internists.