Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist

3209 W Fullerton Pike
Ste E
Bloomington, IN 47403
812-332-9598
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2012

Dr. Schmalz is a brillian doctor. I suspect he knows every condition in Harrison's principles of internal medicine. He diagnosed my husband's rare t-cell lymphoma. He has saved jimmy from hospitalizations for pneumonia with IVs in his office. I do not know of another physician in Blmgton who does the things he does. So what if you have to wait sometimes.

|  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

It took me at least 2 months to get an appointment with this doctor. On appointment day I arrived 15 minutes early hoping to see him on time. I waited 2 hours before I could see him. After he saw me for few seconds without understanding my issue he ordered EKG for me. It took additional 2.5 hours before EKG was even initiated. I was told I will have to wait few minutes not few hours. This was done only after I threatened to walk out. He conducted several other unnecessary and unrelated tests to my condition. I had very good insurance at the time. I paid my co-pay during check out. Then, 3 YEARS later out of blue, I get the call from debt collectors office that I owe money to this unprofessional person. I am not sure he even has a valid medical license. The whole staff was run by high school drop outs- so it seemed. Good luck to all of you who see him.