Dr. William Schmalz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Schmalz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Schmalz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017

Hours of waiting

If you have nothing else to do and want to wait for at least 4 hours for your appointment and then see Dr. Schmalz for maybe 5 minutes. This doctor is horrible and totally clueless on treatment.

August 29th, 2016

Truly the best

By far the best experience I have ever had with a doctor. He really takes his time and invests himself fully in patient health. That being said, I had never spent so much time in a waiting room, so bring a book or make sure u have a fully charged phone to pass the time. Well worth the wait though! He gives all patients the time and attention we need. I've had plenty of experiences in which doctors don't really listen and are just trying to get through their patients in the allotted time sanctioned by the corporate offices. Not the case with Dr. Schmalz. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

November 18th, 2015

Best Doctor ever

Best experience with a Doctor ever. Dr, Schmalz is dedicated to his patients and his profession. The staff is amazing.

February 13th, 2015

Caring, Competent Physician

Dr. Schmalz is the most thorough doctor I have ever met.

August 23rd, 2014

Love the doctor, hate the office

Dr. Schmalz is an excellent diagnostician. He has an encyclopedic medical mind and would be a good doctor to see if you have a problem no one else will diagnose. However, he appears to love medicine, but not anything else about the business, which he leaves to a bunch of (female) incompetents. Not only are they incompetent, they are rude. Why? Because they can get away with it. The tone of an office comes from the top down, and there is no interest in management at the top. It's true, when you have an appt., it takes hours to be seen. I have waited as much as 4 hours. This is the norm. Why don't they just book less patients? If you criticize or suggest anything different, they will tell you to go elsewhere. A very odd way to run a doctor's office. Why do I stay? I like Dr. Schmalz. But, honestly, I don't know how long I can put up with the other stuff.

January 16th, 2012

great doctor

Dr. Schmalz is a brillian doctor. I suspect he knows every condition in Harrison's principles of internal medicine. He diagnosed my husband's rare t-cell lymphoma. He has saved jimmy from hospitalizations for pneumonia with IVs in his office. I do not know of another physician in Blmgton who does the things he does. So what if you have to wait sometimes.

March 29th, 2011

It took me at least 2 months to get an appointment with this doctor. On appointment day I arrived 15 minutes early hoping to see him on time. I waited 2 hours before I could see him. After he saw me for few seconds without understanding my issue he ordered EKG for me. It took additional 2.5 hours before EKG was even initiated. I was told I will have to wait few minutes not few hours. This was done only after I threatened to walk out. He conducted several other unnecessary and unrelated tests to my condition. I had very good insurance at the time. I paid my co-pay during check out. Then, 3 YEARS later out of blue, I get the call from debt collectors office that I owe money to this unprofessional person. I am not sure he even has a valid medical license. The whole staff was run by high school drop outs- so it seemed. Good luck to all of you who see him.

September 22nd, 2016