A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schmid, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmid graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Schmid has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Schmid MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Schmid practice?
- Dr. William Schmid has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Schmid practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.