A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schnarr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnarr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schnarr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schnarr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnarr graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Schnarr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Schnarr MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William T. Schnarr practice?
- Dr. William Schnarr has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schnarr practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Charles, MO.
See Saint Charles Internists, Saint Charles Pulmonologists, and Saint Charles Critical Care Practitioners.