Dr. William Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Schneider?

December 3rd, 2015

Thorough, pleasant and very knowledgable

I came into Dr. Schneider's office following being rejected by my gastroenterologist when they got ready to do a procedure only to find my heart was out of rhythm. It was a scary time for me but he was very thorough and promptly got me scheduled for shock to bring my heart back into normal rhythm. For over a year I had no further problems. When a second episode occurred he suggested a specialist to do surgery for Atrial Flutter Ablation. After that surgery is complete I will happily return to Dr. Schneider. I have suggested him to several others looking for an outstanding heart doctor.

November 11th, 2013

Outstanding

Dr. Schneider was great. After a trip to the emergency room via ambulance with chest pain, I was admitted to the hospital by ER and put under Dr. Schneider's care. He was spent a lot of time with me explaining the test he would be running, and I was very surprised when he was there by my side during my stress test . His bedside manner was great and very thorough in going over all my test results. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 22nd, 2017