Dr. William Schnitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Schnitz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Schnitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 3rd, 2017

Apathetic Towards Patient

I saw Dr. Schnitz because I have been experiencing pain in my chest and stomach for 7 months. I had one appointment with him where he basically said that he doesn't know what is going on, but they tested me for Lupus to rule that out. Once I tested negative for Lupus, they called and basically said that they aren't going to test me any further and they aren't going to pursue anything else with me. I'm obviously going to start looking for a better doctor.

April 28th, 2016

Big Disappointment to the Medical Community

This was a ridiculous waste of time. I waited an hour and a half to get called back to a room, another 30 minutes waiting on the doctor, his partner came in - by the way, he is a nice guy, he left, waited another 30 minutes for Dr. Schnitz to come in. He had no empathy, seemed disconnected, maybe as if he had been up all night, his appearance was very disheveled, unshaven, didn't seem to really understand what I was even talking about. After surgery, chemo and radiation, who has time for a doctor that doesn't understand joint aches and pains. I will not go back!

November 5th, 2015

Time to move on

I've seen him for a year. He was attentive and enthusiastic on my first visit and it's just gone downhill, just like my health! He is very uninvolved in my current major problem and lacking empathy seems to be his forte. Moving on, don't waste your time with him if you don't have much left.

May 28th, 2015

i went to him twice and i will never never go back. no help at all. didnt listen or care. took him 6 wks to fill 5 or 6 question on paperwork from my employer. which he didnt read. very poor job. a waste of time and money. whata be dr

April 16th, 2014

Very pleased with Dr. Schnitz

I have been a patient for over 3 years and have been pleased with my care. Dr. Schnitz has always answered all my questions and spent as much time with me as needed for me to understand. He even looked up a Gyn type answer to help me make a decision. His eye contact is not the best, but I don't care if you're looking at me as long as you answer my questions. He even greeted me going into a hospital--he noticed me and took time to find out if I was ill. The office staff and nurses and lab people have always been courteous to me. I wonder if some of the long wait times have to do with the longer length of time he spends with his patients. It is interesting to read these other reviews, because they surely don't sound like the same doctor and staff I see.

February 7th, 2014

Quack..Quack goes the duck

Saw this Doctor and all I can say is.....What surprise box did he get his licence out of? He seemed more confused than I was. Been diagnosed with Lupus since 1992....without any test done first, he tells me I don't have it. He proceeds to tell me "I can't help you".....What?

December 31st, 2013

The dr was rude, very unempathetic to anything. I had not hadd my pain meds, thinking it was best to do this going in for an exam, so he could see the level of pain and in the event he wanted to runs ome tests....The dr gave me a shot in my arm-shoulder joint and hit the bone or nerve. He told me I did not have LUPUS, and have recently had the test again and it shows I do have it. When he gave the shot and hit my bone, it was excruciating..I told him to get the needle out..he ignored me and kept on and flat out denied he hit the bone...but he did. I told him the pain of the needle in my bone or nerve was worse than the pain, his reply"Then it didn't hurt much did it?" I would not recommend this dr to anyone at all. Run Run away..very cold and indifferent...all but calls you a liar, has no empathy, no understanding or at least was not shown to me. The staff was ok, but did not offer much more.

August 9th, 2013

Don't waste your time!!

While visiting this doctor and being under his "care" for about a year, I am impressed by only a few things: (1) his total lack of empathy for his patients...no one could ever accuse him or his staff of caring about their. patients!! (2) his response of "No, I don't have that" when asked about common standard treatments used in rheumatology practices, with absolutely no intent of discussing the treatments or considering the implementation of such commonly used treatments. I don't know why Dr. Schnitz went into medicine, but it surely wasn't because he cared about people and wanted to help them feel better. Don't waste your time, energy or money here.

February 3rd, 2013

Are you sure we are seeing the same doctor?

Yes, right now there is a problem with call backs and making appointments. I think that problem is being addressed. I have been a patient of Dr. Schnitz for seven or eight years. He has always been kind, caring, and respectful. He listens to me, and we can discuss my health issues. He has always given me all the time I have needed. Constructive criticism and respect for your doctor and his staff can go a long way.

November 15th, 2012

negative

Staff never returns calls...took primary care doctor to get ahold of him.....social security or anyone else can't get him to respond.....they are being a major pain....DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANYONE!!!!! Am going to tell my doctor to not recommend him to anyone else. I am also going to call my insurance and file a complaint. Schnitz and his office needs to step up their promptness and courtesy to patients or they won't have any!

May 1st, 2012

I have been working on getting a infusion of Retuxan for over 2 weeks. Calls not returned. Caught an appointment opening in Stillwater, Ok. And told the doc what was happening. I had called several times in a week, the Oncologist nurse had called several times, no response. He said he would call them the next day. It's been a week. Time to move on.I'm wondering about the diagnosis of the wife's joint problems?

February 8th, 2012

This guy is a jerk!

Took 6 months to get in after sending him my complete medical records. He obviously did not look at them before he came in the room. It was also obvious he had already diagnosed me as another "crock." Teasted me for Hepatitis, of all things. Of course it was negative. Second visit was no better. Heard from 2 doctors afterwards that "he is not good with women." Wonder if he ever googles himself?