Dr. William Schobert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Schobert?

September 29th, 2015

I am so thankful I found Dr. Schobert!

Dr. Schobert is the best surgeon anyone in my family has ever gone to. If you want a doctor who truly cares about you and who goes above and beyond to help you get better, then look no further. Honestly. I came to Schobert after my initial ACL knee surgery with another doctor out of state was botched. He took the time to discover what was wrong and thoroughly assess all possible problems I was having. Schobert inherited a pretty messed up knee when I came to him, yet he was able to fix me and get me back on track. Schobert is the first doctor I have gone to who is patient enough to truly explain everything that was going on with my knee and to continuously check-in on my progress, even by just a quick phone call. I truly cannot recommend Dr. Schobert enough. I am extremely grateful for his support and medical intervention - I would not be walking without it. If you want quality medical care and if you aim to resume normal life again, pick up the phone and make an appointment!

June 2nd, 2015

The Best!

One of the finest physicians I've ever met, great outcomes, remarkable skill not best of bet THE Best-

May 1st, 2013

Great Knee Surgeon

Dr. Schobert operated twice on my knees over 30 years ago (volleyball injuries). I am still active walking, biking and in the gym. His work has held up and I have recommended him to friends throughout the years. In fact I recommended him today!

August 31st, 2012

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!

February 1st, 2012

Great Doc

Highly recommend Schobert for knee or shoulder issues

October 28th, 2011

Greatest doctor you will ever encounter

You will never find a better knee/shoulder surgeon EVER!! He is very detailed-oriented, so caring, so easy-going. You almost feel at home when in his office!!! 949-768-5000. Go see him!

August 11th, 2011

Rachael

Will happily recommend Dr. Schobert to any of my family & friends that need an experience and caring orthopedic surgeon

March 9th, 2011

A local doctor and his wife

Dr. Schobert is an excellent surgeon. My husband is a competitive runner and a medical professional and thinks very highly of Dr. Schobert's operating skills. Dr. Schobert has operated on my husband twice (knee & broken ankle) and has operated on each of my shoulders. We are greatful for his excellent medical acuity and his adept operating skills.

February 17th, 2011

One of the best in the business

These other negative reviews are bogus. Cash in an envelope? Pleeezze. What cheesy movie did you get that from? His office runs like a swiss watch and he bends over backward to make sure you don't pay much out of pocket since he is out of network. His whole staff and operation is top-notch and he has fixed top athletes across almost any sport you can name.

April 25th, 2009

He is like an old fashioned doctor. You can trust him!

August 9th, 2016