Learn more about Dr. William Schoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schoen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schoen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schoen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schoen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jeffrey Schoen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Schoen practice?
- Dr. William Schoen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schoen practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.