A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schoen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schoen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schoen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph East
- Clark Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Schoen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Schoen practice?
- Dr. William Schoen has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Schoen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrodsburg, KY and Georgetown, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.