Learn more about Dr. William Schoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schoen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schoen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schoen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jeffrey Schoen MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Schoen practice?
- Dr. William Schoen has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Schoen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Lebanon, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.