Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Scholten
Dr. William Scholten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Denver, CO. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Scholten is affiliated with Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp, Saint Thomas More Hospital and Saint Anthony Central Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Scholten has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. William Scholten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Andrew Sedillo
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi26
Dr. Frederick Michel
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Colorado Springs, CO 0.05 mi28
Dr. Rachel Wilkenson
Colorado Springs, CO 0.05 mi15