A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schooley
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Schooley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schooley, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schooley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Schooley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Schooley MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Schooley practice?
- Dr. William Schooley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schooley practices Neurological Surgery near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Surgeons.