A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schooley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schooley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schooley, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schooley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Schooley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Schooley MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Schooley practice?
- Dr. William Schooley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Schooley practices Neurological Surgery near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Neurological Surgeons.