Learn more about Dr. William Schooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schooley, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schooley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Schooley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Roy Schooley MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Schooley practice?
- Dr. William Schooley has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Schooley practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Mount Juliet, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.