Dr. William Schroeder DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 26th, 2012
Has taken the time to understand the complexity of my medical issues. Not afraid to think outside the box - so glad I found a good doctor!

June 14th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Schroeder since I was 15 he is a great doctor he has been trying to find out what is wrong with me for years with no luck but it took him 5 years to finally give up on it which I understand his staff is very professional and caring and so is he.

July 14th, 2011
Very pleased with level of medical care this doctor provides. Very experienced and listens to patients well. Spends the extra time needed for complicated patients. Excellent care.

April 11th, 2011
Discharged Because Office Manager and I Disagreed
I always believed Dr. Schroder really cared for his patients - up until his office manager, Lynn and I did not see eye to eye (we did not care for each other from the very beginning). My understanding is he chose to discharge me without even hearing my side of our disagreement. I am going through some extremely difficult financial times to the point of having to live in our 1 car, which is not very reliable. I suffer from chronic pain/Fibromyalgia and have missed 2-3 appointments due to lack of transportation and money. So I tried to explain how difficult it is to make it to appointments, but she continued to charge me $50 for each time I couldn't make it, she also said that I called in the late afternoon to request medicine refills that I needed that day (preferably), along with being late for a few appointments, and that I was behind on payment (which was around $100) after my insurance - most of which were charges for not meeting the 24 hr cancellation policy (it did not matter that transportation was a problem for me. I think it is VERY CRUEL to discharge someone from care because of unreliable transportation, financial problems and some late afternoon phone calls. However, from the very beginning Lynn the office manager was never friendly towards me, and I found her talking negative about me with other clients and personel on a few occasions - isn't this a HIPPA violation? But, as for Dr. Schroder he is a great doctor; however his discharge of me was greatly influenced by Lynn - since he did not even talk with me first, not to mention no warning about possible discharge was given - so as for his character....BEWARE - if Lynn does not like you - she has a HUGE influence and will find a way to get rid of you - I find her to be in the wrong profession because caring, compassion, and professionalism is NOT something she possesses.