Dr. William Schueler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Schueler?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. William Schueler?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 12th, 2009

I was looking for a new doctor and Dr. Schueler was recommended by a co-worker. I called the office to make sure he was taking new patients and was told he was. I then called to switch my insurance. I called Dr. Schueler office back to set up and appointment and a different receptionist answered. She told me he was not taking new patients as of three weeks ago. I explained I had called less than 1 week before as well as double checking with my insurance company. She was so rude I was going to ask if the other doctors were taking new patients, but after talking with her I would not want to go there.

October 19th, 2016