A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schuessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schuessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schuessler, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuessler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schuessler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Schuessler MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Schuessler practice?
- Dr. William Schuessler has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Schuessler practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.