Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Schuler Jr
Dr. William Schuler Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and South Bend, IN (and 5 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Schuler is affiliated with Mendota Community Hospital and Kosciusko Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Schuler Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. William Schuler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Nancy Youssef
Family Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Molly D'Costa
Chicago, IL 0 mi12
Dr. Rajeev Khanna
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.07 mi26