A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schuler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schuler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schuler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schuler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mendota Community Hospital
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Schuler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Schuler practice?
- Dr. William Schuler has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Schuler practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mendota, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and South Bend, IN.
See Mendota Family Physicians and Mendota Geriatric Doctors.