be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schwab, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Abdominal Injuries, Acidosis, and Blood Coagulation Disorders.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Schwab practice?
Dr. Charles Schwab practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Urology near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Danville Surgeons, Danville Urgent Care Centers, and Danville Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Schwab, Dr. Carlo Schwab, Dr. Carlos Schwab, Dr. Charley Schwab