A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Schwab Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schwab, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Schwab MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Charles Schwab has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schwab practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.