A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schwab, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Hendricks Regional Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan