Learn more about Dr. Charles Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwab Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schwab, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Schwab MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Charles Schwab has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schwab practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.