A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schwank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schwank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schwank, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwank graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwank has 10 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Schwank FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Schwank practice?
- Dr. William Schwank has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Schwank practices Neurological Surgery near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsville, KY and Russellville, KY.
See Bowling Green Surgeons.