A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Schwartz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. William Schwartz has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Crestview, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.