Dr. William Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2015
I lost my pregnancy because of his carelessness!!
I need two pages to explains everything that went wrong but i ll try keep it short. I already lost my baby because of him but I m writing this for all the women who wants to save their pregnancies! Stay away from that whole group!! They are just money sucking machine they could care less about u or your pregnancy!! - the front staff is a nightmare, rude, doesn't return calls. You cant get a hold of anyone. - the nurses and the ultra sound tech aren't any better, they cant even get your lab or find your vein. And the ultra sound tech are unexperienced they ll have to call for help to get it right after an hour of pushing and pushing on your abdominal area which in my case started contractions and caused me lots of pain. Dr Schwartz spend 3 min with me didn't explain any risk didn't ask me any question. I have a clear medical condition a medical student can treat but he didn't even see it on the ultra sound simply because he didn't even look at it . I was there on thursday and was told everything is great and lost my baby on tuesday the same week. They refuse to see me or speak to me after that because " i m no longer pregnant" They also ignore my request to get my records from them and lied about that I had to get several people involved from other dept to get my record.

April 26th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Schwartz put me at ease, answered all my questions and did a great job caring for me and child. He performed 2 surgeries on me and both were very successful!

March 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor!! Very caring and sensitive to my fears of miscarriage. He was very thorough. Wish he could be my OB.