Learn more about Dr. William Scialla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Scialla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Scialla, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scialla graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scialla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scialla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Scialla practice?
Dr. William Scialla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Hematologists, and Bethlehem Oncologists.