A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Scialla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Scialla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scialla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scialla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Scialla, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scialla graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scialla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Scialla DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Scialla practice?
- Dr. William Scialla has 1 office location.
Dr. William Scialla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Hematologists, and Allentown Oncologists.