Learn more about Dr. William Scialla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Scialla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scialla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scialla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Scialla, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scialla graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scialla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Scialla DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Scialla practice?
- Dr. William Scialla has 1 office location.
Dr. William Scialla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Hematologists, and Allentown Oncologists.