A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sease
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sease Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sease, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sease graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Sease has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Craig Sease MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Sease practice?
- Dr. William Sease has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Sease practices Urology near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Staunton, VA.
See Harrisonburg Urologists.